About the Center
Established in 1989, The Voice Care Center provides state of the art evaluation and treatment of voice conditions for the central Florida region. A multidisciplinary team comprised of otolaryngology and speech pathology members makes use of
the latest technology for accurate diagnosis and for assessment of treatment results.
Videostroboscopy is an important part of the evaluation. This technology makes use of a computer timed flash of light that results in a slow motion effect of vocal fold vibration. Most commonly, a scope coupled to a video system is placed in the mouth, about as far back as your toothbrush goes. This gives a high resolution image for interpretation.
Services we offer:
- Advanced Treatment for Hoarseness and Cancer of the Larynx
- Treatment for Professional Voice Conditions
- Singing Therapy
- Behavioral Voice Therapy
- Botox Injections for Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Laryngeal Framework Surgery and Augmentation Techniques
- Laryngeal Micro Spot Laser Surgery
- Laryngeal Reconstruction
- Phono Microsurgery
- Post Laryngectomy Rehabilitation
- Vocal Cord Injections